ON!Track Support Specialist
What's the role?
Take lead to support the customers to rollout ON!TRACK service and ensure they could best leverage all the functionalities to streamline their business operations and uplift their efficiency.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Report directly to ON!Track Service Manager
• Ensure high level customer satisfaction by providing technical support to customers during and after implementation ON!Track
• Perform set up support for ON!Track Software structure by coordinating with ON!Track field specialists and customers directly
• Coordinate between 3rd party tagging partner, Field specialists, ASM/TS and customer to implement asset tagging for each customer
• Provide outstanding support to our internal and external customers, including technical queries on ON!Track
• Ensure market reach productivity by taking ownership for all activities of customer implementations that do not require onsite presence allowing sales force and field specialists to focus on other activities
• Generate service revenue by charging for implementation services
What do we offer?
We’ll give you the training you need to excel in your role, including ongoing trainings and lots of responsibilities from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you'll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Holding Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects (preferably from IT)
- Having interest in Hilti services business
- Drive to develop strong and sustainable relationships internal and external
- Technical savvy and agile in software and Microsoft office suite
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with can-do attitude and manage multiple tasks and time well with customer-oriented mindset and problem-solving skills
- Capable in balancing both company interest and customer satisfaction when interacting with customers and deliver the service level agreement
- Interested in developing a long-term career with the company