Human Resources Business Partner - Indonesia
What's the role?
We are looking for a people-oriented Human Resources Business Partner who holds the responsibility of design, development and deployment of HR initiatives in support of the HR strategy, using expert knowledge of the respective area.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
- Take lead in talent acquisition activities including sourcing and selection, new comers on-boarding and integration, Employer branding initiatives, University partnership.
- Create an ideal talent acquisition strategy for the company, building and maintaining a network of potential candidates at the local market level.
- Multilevel of interactions with Regional level in Singapore, Local HR and Business leaders to drive HR initiates
- Work in partnership with the business identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development as well as monitor the implementation of the plan
- Collate and own key people data and undertaking detailed data analysis
- Regular HR project reporting to the relevant business leaders
- Track and monitor progress and escalating business risks where appropriate and ensure smooth and timely completion of the project
- Responsible for management and delivery of compensation and benefits and all related HR policies and guidelines for the company.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you what you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training from the start. Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
On top of these, we have a thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- 3-4 years of experience as a HR Professional in a commercially driven organization
- Bachelor’s degree, Professional HR qualification or relevant degree
- Strong understanding of HR topics including recruitment, employee engagement, talent management and delivers HR processes very efficiently and speedily
- Strategic mind-set with ability to apply innovative thinking to resolve issues & partner with key stakeholders in the business while leading business stakeholder from an operational perspective
- Ability to communicates challenges as well as influence a variety of stakeholders effectively. Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people to agreement or effect change. Anticipates and adapts to change very well.
- Experience in project management, data management, analysis & presentation
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects and evaluate them systematically
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Asia Pacific Pte Lt and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”