Compensation & Benefits Controller
What's the role?
We are looking for a people-oriented Compensation & Benefits Controller who holds the responsibility of design, development and deployment of HR Reward initiatives in order to support of the HR strategy, using expert knowledge of the respective area.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Support the HR strategy for Rewards and Compensation related
Supports and partially initiates HR administration activities (People processes S&S, D&C, Reward)
Continuously provide World class customer service to the business, being the main point of contact for HR Queries
Maintain high quality in employee data reporting and management
Manage end to end payroll process and execution (including finance journal, accrual calculation, and pph21 tax reporting)
Becoming the lead of all rewards process in MO including salary review, merit process, benefit improvement, employees incentive plan, etc
Support roll out and implementation of Global and Region HR projects in the country
Continuously seek to improve processes and tools
Act as the expert of all HR tools (SAP, Sunfish, Workday, Byd, etc)
Working closely with HRBP an Head of HR on managing people topics
What do we offer?
We’ll give you what you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training from the start. Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
On top of these, we have a thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Reward & Compensation expert in a commercially driven organization
- Bachelor’s degree, Professional HR qualification or relevant degree
- Strong understanding of Reward & Compensation topic, and also general understanding of HR topics including recruitment, employee engagement, and delivers HR processes very efficiently and speedily
- Strong knowledge in manpower regulation that related to com-ben expertise
- Having experience on working with various HR systems (i.g SAP, Sunfish, Workday, etc)
- Excellent organization skill and outstanding attention to detail
- Strategic mind-set with ability to apply innovative thinking to resolve issues & partner with key stakeholders in the business while leading business stakeholder from an operational perspective
- Ability to communicates challenges as well as influence a variety of stakeholders effectively. Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people to agreement or effect change. Anticipates and adapts to change very well.
- Strong in data management and analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Asia Pacific Pte Lt and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”