Business Developer (Power)
What's the role?
We’re looking for customer-focused Business Developer who loves challenges to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company. This is no ordinary job. Our people come from all different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results, and outstanding customer service.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Proactively grow the profitable sales of Hilti solutions to a defined portfolio of Accounts within the Energy & Industry through promoting additional services and value engineered solutions.
• Ensure the products meet the customer needs in terms of specifications, to strengthen the awareness of existing and potential customers.
• Work with key decision makers to secure specifications, technical approvals and recommendations for Hilti products and facilitate cross functional relationship between these key contact and the technical sales force at Hilti.
• Develop clearly formulated strategies to generate measurable contributions to your customer’s profitability and their own customer relationship.
• Plan and execute appropriate activities to new customer groups to ensure the rapid and accelerated introduction of Hilti solutions and prepare for future market developments.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you the training you need to excel in your role, including ongoing trainings and lots of responsibilities from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you'll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
• Minimum holding Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably in Civil and or Mechanical Engineering with strong Commercial or Business capabilities
• Having minimum 2-3 years experience in business development or sales for specified engineering products or sales solutions
• Experience with or within Energy projects in Indonesia is preferred
• Strategic mind-set with ability to apply innovative thinking to resolve issues
• Experienced and confident in facilitating face-to-face sessions to audience at all job levels
• Proactive and able to work independently
• Strong communication skills, at multi-level and high proficiency in English
• Willing to have high business travel frequencies
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”